- This event has passed.
Dragon Ball Super Card Game Tournament
September 2, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Start Time: 3 p.m.
Entry Fee: $5
Each player up to 16 players will receive a free promo card just for attending and playing at the end of Swiss. If there are more than 16 players, they will be given to the Top 16 players.
Minimum Prize Support:
- 1st Place: Choice of promo Winner Playmat & 4 Packs*
- 2nd Place: Remaining promo Playmat & 3 Packs*
- 3rd Place: 2 Packs*
- 4th Place: 1 Pack*
***If we have 11+ players, we will put an additional pack per player in the prize pool. We will announce prize pay out before the start of Round 1.***
- For 16 or fewer players, there will be 4 Swiss Rounds, using Best of One match play. At the end of Swiss, we will cut to Top 4 using Best of Three match play. Side boards ARE allowed for Best of Three in Top Cut.
- For 17+ players, we will announce number of Swiss rounds and top cut before Round 1. However, Swiss will still consist of Best of One matches, and Top Cut consisting of Best of Three matches.
- We will require a deck list of your chosen Leader, 50 card deck, and (optional) up to 15 card sideboard to be used in Top Cut.
- Please read the Shop Tournament Rules & Regulations 1 & 2 at the bottom of the following link to further understand competitive tournament guidelines. You are assumed to have read these rules before entering this tournament. http://www.dbs-cardgame.com/rule/