- This event has passed.
Star Wars X-Wing Hyperspace Trial
October 5, 2019 @ 9:30 am - October 6, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$25
- $25 with preregistration available.
- To preregister, please follow this link: https://forms.gle/S1SJ9CM5gyYSnosa8
- We will be capped at 64 players.
- Included in the entry fee is food and drinks. If you choose not to partake of the food provided, you will be given $5 in store credit.
- Day 1, Sat. Oct. 5th: Doors open at 8 am. Round one begins at 9:30 am.
- Day 2, Sat. Oct. 6th: Doors open at 10 am. Dials down at 11 am.
- This will follow the Advanced Tournament Structure and be run at the Formal Tier outlined in the X-Wing Tournament Regulations. All players are expected to know these rules before entering this event.
- This will also utilize the Hyperspace Game Mode. Current point costs and list of allowed Ships, Pilots, and Upgrades can be found on the official X-Wing app, and well as at FantasyFlightGames.com/Star-Wars-OP.
- We will be inspecting/collecting squad lists at the discretion of the Head Judge.
- We ask, as of now (9/14/19) that each player please bring a Fantasy Flight official X-Wing playmat (this includes mats given out as special prizes) as outlined in the X-Wing Tournament Regulations if they have one. We will have a limited number of mats provided by the store/judge, however we may require more. We also ask that you label your mats if they are used with your name and phone number. Will will provide a sticky label for them.
- Number of Rounds and Top Cut progression will also follow the guidelines provided on the Advanced Tournament Structure.
- THIS WILL BE A TWO DAY EVENT. Day 1 on Saturday, Oct. 5th will consist of Swiss Rounds. Day 2 on Sunday, Oct. 6th will consist of Top 4/8.
- All Participants will receive an alternate art Corran Horn card and Boba Fett card. We will also potentially have special custom prizes provided by us and the community!
- Top 32: Each player will receive a Stealth Device upgrade card and set of acrylic Evade Tokens.
- Top 16: Each player will receive one set of dice and one set of range rulers.
- Top 8: Each player will receive one set of maneuver templates.
- Top 4: Each player will receive one card binder.
- Top 2: Each player will receive one Ric Olie card.
- Winner: Receives Hyperspace Trial trophy and World Championship invite card.
- At the conclusion of Round 2, we will be taking a ~30 min. food break.
- We are looking at providing some food ourselves. However, there are good number of restaurants less than a mile from our location, some within walking distance, if you choose to do that instead.