- This event has passed.
Warhammer 40K Charity Event:
November 18, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Atlantis is hosting a Warhammer 40,000 Charity event on November 18. Doors will open at 10am for an 11am start time.
- Entry is 5 cans of non-perishable foods. There are some random goodies that can be ‘purchased’ by bringing more non-perishable cans (listed below)
- Power Level: 77 (I KNOW!! IT’S UNHEARD OF)
- Each player is allowed a battalion or 2 patrol detachments and a single Lord of War using the Super Heavy Auxiliary Detachment. No additional detachments may be taken
- There will be an assortment of prizes for this event. Among them is the prize for the GRAND CHEATER!!!
- To help you, we will collect what you would like to donate for the event at the register and give you chips so that you do not have to lug around cans all day ^.^
Atlantis will be donating items for this including the Grand Cheater award which will go to the player who donates the most cans of food.
If you would like to donate a prize and have it given away for a specific happening, let us know and we will gladly work with you on it!!
As promised, here are the goodies that can be ‘purchased’ with your donations!
- 3 cans: Bring a single unit that does not share a keyword with the rest of your army, this may NOT be a Lord of War or character (Kaptin Badrukk may be chosen for this even though he is a character) and does NOT give access to the stratagems normally allotted to that unit. (max 1 unit)
- 3 cans: Buy an extra command point at the start of any game (max 1 command point per game)
- 1 can: You may re-roll a re-roll (max 2 per turn)
- 2 cans: You may use a strategem or psychic power you have previously used this phase (max 1 per turn)
- 5 cans: Return a single infantry unit to the battlefield at full strength (max 1 per game)
- 8 cans: Return a character under 10 Wounds to the Battlefield (max 1 for the event)
- 7 cans: Replace a single dice roll with a 7 for the result (max 1 for the event)
- 10 cans: return a character over 10 Wounds to the battlefield (max 1 for the event)
- 3 cans: force your opponent to reroll a result (max 1 per game)