Candela Obscura is a collaborative investigative horror tabletop roleplaying game in a gilded world simmering with occult magick, and is the very first game to use the Illuminated Worlds System. As an investigator of the paranormal secret society, Candela Obscura, you will be charged with protecting the world from deadly magickal phenomenas. This amazing core rulebook is the “all you need to know” and more to explain and guide you through successful character building, gamemastering and gameplay.
So, what else is inside? To help you protect the people of Newfaire, the Candela Obscura Core Rulebook includes:
- 204 detailed pages, with a satin ribbon to keep your place
- The core rules to play and create your Candela Obscura investigators and their circles
- Over 90 pages detailing the turn of the century-inspired setting of the Fairelands, and in detail the city of Newfaire and the ancient ruins beneath known as Oldfaire
- 4 full example assignments for gamemasters to dive in with their players
- Over 30 example assignments to explore far-flung corners of the Fairelands and the organizations and people operating within it
- An extensive guide to preparing for and gamemastering Candela Obscura
- Immersive, in-world ephemera and notes strewn throughout the chapters—illustrations, sketches, research notes, correspondences, advertisements, maps, and more to bring the Fairelands to life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsDue to the collectable nature of many of the items we sell, certain types of items cannot be returned. We do not accept returns for items such as Trading Card Game & Collectable Card Game product, opened Board Games, Comic Books and Graphic Novels, Pop! Figures, Statues, any Clearance product, and opened Hobby Supplies and Brushes. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases such as (aerosol spray paints). Items sold and labeled as used/ damaged/ defective are ineligible for return. On purchasing these items, you understand that these items are sold as is. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
ExchangesThe fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
RefundsRefunds for online orders will be returned to the payment method you used to purchase the item. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our contact page or by emailing us at email@example.com
Last updated: July 9th, 2023